Reaching your desired destination in your life adventures, personal success, goals and achievements begin with the mental mindset and empowering beliefs.
Everything starts in the form of desire and finishes with taking inspired and large amounts of action.
Your mental strength is governed by your imagination and so the importance on keeping a track of what thoughts you are allowing voluntary or involuntary into your mind are so important.
Success in life is not about wishing, being lucky or waiting for it to be given.
It is about managing the intention and seeing the results you want in your life in your thinking and taking the appropriate action towards the goal.
Taking action begins with a positive ‘believe and achieve mindset’. The feeling of nothing else matters now; I have a purpose I am going to see through till the ending.
The action you may take first is you’re choosing. As I am aware of a lot of mindful people who choose to allow their thoughts from their subconscious minds run their decision making in major events.
And there is the other type of thinking person who believes that working in the way that they see as fit, such as getting out to wherever that is necessary to take the action they vision.
Either is not right or wrong, it is what is right for the one wanting to accomplish their desire.
Appropriate Actions for Your Goals
To take appropriate action -
- Be specific about what you want to achieve seeing, knowing and believing in your intention
- Draw up a plan of action
- List and make notes of the steps that will be required
- Take action and follow the steps on your list
- Find appropriate support through people, books, seminars CDs…
- Take action, and if a certain plan doesn’t work look for another plan
- Re-examine your goals regularly.
- Say Affirmations.Affirmations are and will be accepted into your subconscious mind, which will bring out your desire and motivation
- Visualise your goal
- Take action. Take any action required to bring your goal into fruition.
An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied. ~Arnold Glasow
Taking action towards a goal is better than taking no action, and at the possibility of not seeing your success to the end; you have been a success in trying something new.
By having a thought of a accomplishment, one single thought is he start of a pathway. The next thought is important too. (If it is not of benefit to your dream or project, let it fade away and remind yourself of what you are going to achieve, and how you at this point intend achieving it.
Keep seeing the end result as you would like it to be.
Your mind is very powerful and will eventually show you that your actions are and were better than no actions.
Think it, feel it, and actions = results.