Better Health

Part 1

healthier mindset“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Modern day living in the twenty first century is busy, even though we have much more sophisticated, easy to manage appliances, appliances to do physical work, the necessary healthy mind set has to be used as we are actually doing so much more in so much shorter period of time span than in previous years.

It is called Multi-tasking, and the multi keeps multiplying. Eating healthy helps enormously in feeling and thinking good thoughts. When your body is feed nutritious foods, and you get enough rest you feel better all over. Your attitude as well as your body is in a better position mentally to respond to life and activities. You will acquire a healthier mindset and a healthy mindset will help you better to deal with stress, dis ease, dysfunctions in your body and your thinking ability. By giving your body the tender loving care it deserves and treating yourself with commitment to your own personal satisfaction suddenly the world becomes a more positive place.

Positive Thinking

Training the mind towards a healthier lifestyle is the best you can do for your mind, body and soul. It may be fitness programs, food intake, diets, exercise, mind activities any kind of activity.

Affirmations are powerful mind strategies when understood and used properly to benefit the participant. For example you could say “I make the right choices for positive actions in my body, mind and soul.”

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” ~ Jim Rohn. We all live in our bodies and balance is made up of five parts- emotional, physical, mental, spiritual and relationship (includes work and personal).

More information in regards to this is in Part 2- Values

Realising our values and in what order we focus on will help, when setting about a particular goal. As if 80% is spent on work, that leaves 20% for physical, emotional, spiritual and relationship.
You are the navigator of your life, so start steering towards the direction you want.

Here are 7 tips for cultivating balance in your life:

1. Take care of your body.

2. Take care of your fitness.

3. Find a good support group.

Family, friends as when love and support is received it actually contributes to longevity and vitality. So that when you need someone to listen to you, a listening ear will be available

4. Tune in to the power of purpose.

Three important factors have been mentioned already, eat food close to nature, keep moving, give and receive love and affection and the final one is have a sense of purpose. Life purpose will get motivation moving and a flow in self-purpose will begin happening.

5. Unblock your mental and emotional blockages to health and success.

Our brain works with our thoughts and feelings, and when we act in accordance to our wants we receive the reward.

6. Recognize and when necessary deal with your emotions.

Negative emotions can make you sick, depressed and stressed. Positive emotions are synonymous with good health and success.

7. Keep a personal journal

A written account of your thoughts and feelings helps you to notice them and deal with situations that cause you negative emotions.

A healthy mindset is created by good choices about food, rest, action and positive thinking, also a happier, healthier lifestyle adds years to living well, balanced and relaxed.

Diet and exercise are critical to a healthy lifestyle and the mind has the power to determine the state of our health and our body.

Comments are closed.