Train your Mind For What You Want
- A Tsunami of consciousness is yours if you take the appropriate steps forward
- You being the individual you are with your unique mindset can get it steered towards your goals if you start focusing on your true wants
- ‘Identity Theft’ can be a forgotten term when you know what you want
- How do humans differ from other primates?
Learn to train your mind on what you want. Your thoughts are the engine in your mind.
Make it work for you.
- With words we can best transmit information.
So start here and now
- Your needs
- Your hopes
- Your values
All these prime wants can be met by these simple known ways that we are all knowledgeable with and may have let society sculpture our minds to thinking we are better equipped if we follow the masses.
Our own truths are unique to us all, as the individuals we are.
The book ‘Love Loving You’ is a great inspiration and reading it often is great reassurance for self accknowledgement.
Inspirational QuoteEvery artist was first an amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson